With more than 40 themes and hundreds of backgrounds to choose from, and the ability to create your own from scratch, Picaboo makes it easy and fun to create gorgeous calendars that will make it hard to resist flipping to the next month. Photo pages are completely customizable allowing you to move photos and captions anywhere on a page. We recently added editable calendar grids, which allow you to personalize special dates with important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, or anything else you want to be sure to remember :)
The Premium calendar features 12 laminated, glossy photo pages that give your pictures a little extra pop, and matte date pages allow for easy writing. Use photos from 2010 to create the perfect gift that is enjoyed every day of 2011!
One lucky winner will receive a free 11×14 Premium Calendar from Picaboo — a retail value of $29.99!
a. Winner will receive a coupon to Picaboo valid for a 12-month Premium Photo Calendar.
b. Promotion does not include shipping costs. Shipping within the continental US starts at $5.99 for USPS Priority Mail or $7.99 for Ground. The full list of shipping rates for calendars can be viewed on the website.
c. Coupon will expire on 2/15/11. This could be a great Valentine’s Day gift for a friend or loved one! Order by Monday, 2/1 to ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day with Ground shipping (within the continental US).
d. This giveaway is sponsored by and made possible by a donation from Picaboo. This giveaway is limited to one per person *globally* meaning the same person cannot win the giveaway on more than one site. Winner will be confirmed with Picaboo and if the winner has won on another site, a different winner will be picked.
1) To enter this giveaway, please visit the Picaboo website and tell me which products you are most interested in. This entry must be done or your other entries will not be valid.
2) Subscribe to this blog and leave a comment that you are a subscriber.
3) Follow me on Twitter. – Comment with your username.
4) Send a Tweet about this contest. Comment with a link to your Tweet. This can be done once daily!
5) Blog about this giveaway. Comment with a link to your post.
8) Add my button to your website or blog. (See sidebar for button.) – Comment with a link to where the button can be found.
9) Comment on any NON-GIVEAWAY post – Unlimited Entries – Leave a comment for each entry with name of post to be counted.
This giveaway will end on January 19, 2011 at 12 Noon MST. The winner will be chosen at random using “And The Winner Is” plug in from all valid entries submitted. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to contact me confirming their contact information before another winner is chosen. This giveaway is open to anybody age 18 years or older.
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. And the winner is…
Congrats Stefani! And thank you to all who participated. Watch for another contest coming soon.