A couple days ago, I was tagged by Sharon over at New Urban Mom to share 7 weird things about me. (And then again today by Marie over at Mommy Community. This can count for both, right???) Anyway, my first thought was, I did this not too long ago, so I thought I was going to get off on a technicality. However, I realized, that other one was 7 things you may not know about me, not necessarily weird things.
Ok, so I’ve put it off because for some reason when forced to think about it, I can not think of anything. I promise you though, as soon as I finally get 7 things nailed down and posted, I will think of no less than 100 more over the next couple days at which point I will think to myself, “I could have put that.” “Oooh, I should have mentioned that.” So here, goes…
First the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
1. If I scratch or accidentally brush my arm (or any other body part, wrist, leg, foot, head etc.) against something, I have to recreate the same feeling on the opposite side in the same spot.
2. I love soggy crackers. When I was little, I used to nibble off the edges and then run water over them so that they would become soggy, then I’d squeeze the water out and eat them. So, no, I’m not just talking about soggy crackers in soup. :)
3. Now that I mentioned #1, I keep getting itchy feelings all over and have to keep stopping to scratch. My eyebrow (then of course the other one), my wrist (then the other one), etc.
4. I often think to myself LOL when speaking real time. (For those who are not internet savvy, that means when I’m actually in real life talking to somebody and not communicating over the internet in some form.)
5. I have to sleep facing the door. (Not sure this is weird so much as I’m running out of things to say.)
6. I only buy white socks.
7. I’m so happy to be at #7, I let out a big sigh of relief. :)
Now, I get to pick on, I mean PICK people to post 7 weird things about them. Sharon didn’t mention how many, but she picked 4, so I’m going to pick 4. (Ugh, Marie said 7 so, I guess I’ll do 7. he he he)
1. Mike Doe
(This is my sister. I’m picking because she’s just starting her blog, and this will give her something to blog about. She doesn’t have to pick anybody though. Ummm, because I said so.)