Ok all you household tip ladies out there. I need help!
A month or so ago my good microwave went out. So I’ve been using a small old one that my sister left when she moved. Well apparently the timer dial has decided to start sticking when there’s about a minute of time left. So last night when I decided to make some popcorn, I set the timer for 3 minutes and walked away. And as luck would have it, the timer stuck! I was busy picking up the junk Andrew left in the living room, so by the time I noticed it the smoke was POURING from the microwave. I opened the door and it flooded the kitchen.
Imagine the scene if you will. The rain/snow mix falling from the sky, and I have all my windows open and a fan going in the living room trying to get the smoke out. LOL
Anyway, now my house, and obviously the microwave, smell like burnt popcorn. My head hurts from the smell. Any tips on getting the smell out quickly and for sure?!?